top_subpag03.jpg
미션 해외선교 필리핀

국제(필리핀) 직장선교대학 2기 양육과정 ERIKA 간증문

페이지 정보

작성자 윤지숙 작성일21-09-15 11:50 댓글0건

본문

adffb45885a38824d4253e5adb3b80cf_1631674059_568.png 

국제(필리핀)직선대 2기 Erika

I was confused before why God created a man through soil, why is it soil? Why not gold or other expensive thing? And also God says that we are important we are beautiful, we are lovely and we are more precious than gold and ruby but we think the soil is dirty because all garbage of the people are thrown into the soil. 

왜 하나님은 흙으로 사람을 창조하셨을까?에 대해 전에는 혼란스러웠다. 금이나 비싼 것으로 하지 않으시고. 그리고 또한 하나님은 금이나 루비보다도 우리 인간이 중요하고 아름답고 귀하다고 말씀하시고 계시지만, 흙은 사람들이 쓰레기를 버리는 곳이라 더럽다고 생각하는데. 

But in our chapter 2 discussion, God says to me that all His works are perfect, even if we work with soil, the Lord is not wrong there. Because Soil is Love, even though people throw a garbage into soil, it embraces it. I realized here that even if someone hurts you, learn to embrace them and learn to forgive them. 

하지만 우리가 2장을 공부하면서, 하나님은 내게 말씀하시기를 모든 하나님의 일은 완전하셔서 비록 우리가 흙으로 만들어졌을지라도 거기에는 잘못이 없으시다는 것이다. 흙은 사랑이기 때문에 사람들이 비록 쓰레기를 흙속으로 버릴지라도 흙은 그것을 품는다. 내가 여기서 깨달은 것은 누군가 당신에게 상처를 준다 할지라도 그들을 품고 그들을 용서해야 하는 것을 배워야 한다는 것이다.

Personally forgiveness is the one thing that is hard for me to give to the people specially who hurt me a lot, and furthermore if that is the person who killed my father. It happened two and half years ago, but for me always it seemed to happen last night.

개인적으로, 용서라는 것을 내가 사람들에게 하기에 너무 힘든 것이었다. 특별히 내게 많은 아픔을 준 사람들에게. 무엇보다도 나의 아버지를 살해한 사람이라면. 이 일은 1년반 전에 일어났는데 나는 이것이 항상 지난 밤에 일어난 것처럼 생생하다.

Whenever I see the people who caused me to lose my father, they are free to do what they want, their family is whole and they are all happy while my family who do not receive justice always woeful. I wanted to pay back to their family what they did to my family, and I wanted them to be a miserable. And I got to the point where I asked Lord ”Are you still alive? Why are you doing nothing to pay the people who killed my dad?” 

내가 내 아버지를 앗아간 사람들을 볼때마다그들은 그들이 하고 싶은 대로  자유롭게 살고, 그들의 가족은 아무 문제가 없고 그들은 행복한데, 반면 올바른 판결을 받지 못한 내 가족은 늘 비참하다. 

Then after that prayer I cried a lot and God told me that even I lost my biological father but the real father who is in heaven will never leave me. I realized here in my testimony that if our heart was already filled with anger and bitterness, it caused us to turn away from the Lord, and if someone do bad things to you either big or small, forgive them even though they don’t ask you for forgiveness because forgiving other is also forgiving yourself. 

그런데 내가 울부짖으며 기도한 후 하나님은 내게 말씀하셨다. 너는 육신의 아버지는 잃었지만 하늘에 있는 너의 진정한 아버지는 결코 너를 떠나지 않을 것이다. 나는 여기 간증에서 깨닫는 것은 내 마음이 이미 분노와 쓰디쓴 아픔으로 꽉 차 있고 그것이 우리를 하나님으로부터 멀어지게 하고, 그리고 크든 적든 당신에게 나쁜 일을 누군가가 한다할지라도 그들을 용서하라는 것이다. 비록 그들이 용서를 너에게 요구하지 않을지라도 왜냐면 다른 사람을 용서하는 것이 너 자신을 또한 용서하는 것이기 때문이다.

Let us not fill our hearts with anger but let us be the soil of love. Let's embrace all the garbage thrown at me, and bring them closer to the lord so that they can also experience the love of the Lord. In this Bible study it wants to teach us not only forgiveness, but also God wants to say “ Be a connection to the garbage through God”, as if the wastes of the soil serve those who have not yet known God as soil of Love, that is, we become the bridge to let them have salvation.

우리의 마음을 분노로 채우지 말고 사랑의 흙이 됩시다. 내게 던지는 모든 쓰레기를 품고 그들을 주께로 가까이 이끌어 그들도 또한 하나님의 사랑을 경험하게 합시다. 이번 성경 공부는 우리에게 용서하는 것만 가르칠 뿐만 아니라 하나님은 자신을 통해 쓰레기와 손을 맞잡는 자가 되라고 말씀하시길 원하신다는 것을 가르쳤다. 이는 마치 흙 같은 볼품없는 자도 사랑의 흙으로서 하나님을 아직 알지 못하는 사람을 봉사하는 것처럼 즉 우리가 그들이 구원을 얻는 가교 역할을 하는 것이다.

As of now I believe God has a plan for me that I will evangelize people and I make them disciple and I will serve as a bridge to reach many people to get their salvation from God.

현재로서는 나는 하나님께서 나를 위한 계획을 가지고 계신다고 믿고 있으며 나는 사람들에게 복음을 전하고 그들을 제자로 양육하고 그리고 많은 사람들이 하나님으로부터 구원을 얻는데 이르도록 하는 가교 역할을 하는 것으로서 봉사할 것이다.

I will take this opportunity to thank the whole team of ILWMC’s training program especially to my Leader Mr. Park. I really enjoy this training. I pray that many more people will know this kind of training.

나는 해외직선대훈련 프로그램에서 봉사하신 모든 분들께 감사드리고, 이번 훈련은 정말로 즐거웠으며 더 많은 분들이 이와 같은 훈련에 참여하길 기도한다.

To God be all the Glory! 하나님께 모든 영광을!!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

개인정보취급방침 모바일 버전으로 보기